Perles du Vignoble tour
Haut-Rhin is full of little medieval villages where every stone tells a story. This one-day tour will allow you to unlock the secrets of these villages, among the most beautiful in France, and enjoy a wine tasting at a local winemaker.
- Audioguides in 11 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB sockets
- Air conditioned
- Private tour available
Book the Perles du Vignoble tour
Learn more about this tour
Let’s head south! Departing from Strasbourg, our first stop will be in Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route that contains many hidden wonders within its medieval walls.
You will then have the opportunity to visit the charming town of Ribeauvillé, the ancient fief of the Lords of Ribeaupierre. History will call out to you on every one of its pedestrian streets!
After a visit to Hunawihr and a photo stop in front of its famous fountain, you will head to a local winemaker to taste traditional Alsatian wines.
Enjoy the lunch break in the village of Riquewihr, one of the best known in the region, thanks especially to its idyllic location at the heart of the vineyard.
The tour will continue to two villages that are equally famous for their historical character: Kaysersberg and Eguisheim.
These two villages have been elected “French’s Favorite Villages”, a famous French program celebrating each year the French’s favorite villages. Kaysersberg won the edition in 2017 and Eguisheim in 2013.
We will head back to Strasbourg at the end of the afternoon, after a day filled with great memories and beautiful images, during which you will have discovered the most beautiful landscapes on the famous Wine Route.
STOPS ON THE TOUR
- Stop for around 1 hour in Ribeauvillé: freely explore the town.
- Stop for around 45 minutes at a local winemaker for a wine tasting session included in the price (non alcoholic beverages available).
- Stop for around 1 hour-and-a-half in Riquewihr: freely explore and/or have lunch.
- Stop for around 1 hour in Kaysersberg: freely explore the village.
- Stop for around 1 hour in Eguisheim: freely explore the village.
Audio guide languages
Towns and places visited
Bergheim, Ribeauvillé, Hunawihr, Riquewihr, Kientzheim, Kaysersberg, Ammerschwihr, Niedermorschwihr, Turckheim, Eguisheim, Voegtlinshoffen
- Casual clothing and flat, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Expect high temperatures in summer.
- The excursion is not available to wheelchair users because wheelchairs cannot be brought into the vehicle.
- The order of the sites visited may vary.
- The coach has a convertible roof so the tour can be open top for the seats at the back of the vehicle.
- The circuit includes the coach journey.
- The price does not include lunch.
- The roof is entirely made of glass so you can enjoy a panoramic view even when the roof is closed.
- The coach seats are not numbered.
- Customers' explorations on foot are at their discretion and are not commented or guided tours.
Map of the tour
Pick-up at the bus drop-off point at Parc de l’étoile in Strasbourg
Getting here on foot or by bike:
- Less than 10 min walk from the city centre.
- A 5 min bike ride thanks to the many cycle paths.
Getting here by public transport:3 tram lines will drop you off nearby:
- Line A: Etoile-Bourse Stop
- Line D: Etoile-Bourse or Etoile-Polygone Stop
- Line E: Etoile-Polygone Stop
Are you coming from Germany? Take line D from Kehl.There are also 2 bus routes that will drop you off directly at the pick-up point:
- line 14, Etoile-Bourse Stop
- line 24, Etoile-Bourse Stop
For timetables and a map of the network, see www.cts-strasbourg.frGetting here by car:The Rivetoile shopping centre car park is located next to the pick-up point. More information at the following address: https://www.rivetoile.com/information/There are also park and rides (including the Tram or Bus ticket) available: https://www.cts-strasbourg.eu/fr/se-deplacer/Parkings-relais/Would you like to be picked up directly at your hotel?When you book a private tour with us, our bus can pick you up at the location of your choice, except in Strasbourg city centre. Feel free to contact us for more information.