Best of Alsace Tour
Do you want to see Alsace’s top attractions? Tour.alsace is your ticket to visit Alsace’s most iconic sites in a single day starting in Strasbourg.
- Audioguides in 11 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB sockets
- Air conditioned
- Private tour available
Book the Best of Alsace Tour
Learn more about this tour
The first part of your Alsatian adventure takes you to the Kintzheim area before you visit Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg (castle entry included in the price of your tour).
At the end of this unforgettable trip, we’ll continue our Haut-Rhin journey by passing through unmissable villages on the Wine Route whose unspoilt settings you’ll love: Bergheim, Ribeauvillé and Hunawihr
Then you’ll have a well-earned lunch break in the heart of the famous Riquewihr village and time to explore on foot.
Your tour continues with a trip to the famous wine-producing villages of Benwihr, Sigolsheim and Kientzheim (with an “e” to set it apart from its Bas-Rhin homophone) plus a stop for you to visit Kaysersberg, undoubtedly one of Alsace’s most beautiful villages.
We’ll pop through Ammerschwihr before heading to the stunning town of Colmar and its little Venice which you can visit on board the little tourist train with commentary in your language (little train tour included in the price of your tour, the train doesn’t run in November).
Then it’s time to head back to Strasbourg bringing your action-packed and unforgettable Alsatian adventure to an end.
STOPS ON THE TOUR
- Approx. 90 mins at Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg: entry included
- Approx. 2 hrs in Riquewihr: free time to visit and/or have lunch
- Approx. 1 hr in Kaysersberg: free time in the village.
- Approx. 2 hrs in Colmar: free time in the town with optional Little Tourist Train tour.
Audio guide languages
Towns and places visited
Kintzheim, Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, Saint-Hippolyte, Rorschwihr, Bergheim, Ribeauvillé, Hunawihr, Riquewihr, Mittelwihr, Bennwihr, Sigolsheim, Kientzheim, Kaysersberg, Ammerschwihr, Colmar
- Casual clothing and flat, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Expect high temperatures in summer.
- The excursion is not available to wheelchair users because wheelchairs cannot be brought into the vehicle.
- The order of the sites visited may vary.
- The coach has a convertible roof so the tour can be open top for the seats at the back of the vehicle.
- The circuit includes the coach journey.
- The price does not include lunch.
- The roof is entirely made of glass so you can enjoy a panoramic view even when the roof is closed.
- The coach seats are not numbered.
- Customers' explorations on foot are at their discretion and are not commented or guided tours.
Map of the tour
Pick-up at the bus drop-off point at Parc de l’étoile in Strasbourg
Getting here on foot or by bike:
- Less than 10 min walk from the city centre.
- A 5 min bike ride thanks to the many cycle paths.
Getting here by public transport:3 tram lines will drop you off nearby:
- Line A: Etoile-Bourse Stop
- Line D: Etoile-Bourse or Etoile-Polygone Stop
- Line E: Etoile-Polygone Stop
Are you coming from Germany? Take line D from Kehl.There are also 2 bus routes that will drop you off directly at the pick-up point:
- line 14, Etoile-Bourse Stop
- line 24, Etoile-Bourse Stop
For timetables and a map of the network, see www.cts-strasbourg.frGetting here by car:The Rivetoile shopping centre car park is located next to the pick-up point. More information at the following address: https://www.rivetoile.com/information/There are also park and rides (including the Tram or Bus ticket) available: https://www.cts-strasbourg.eu/fr/se-deplacer/Parkings-relais/Would you like to be picked up directly at your hotel?When you book a private tour with us, our bus can pick you up at the location of your choice, except in Strasbourg city centre. Feel free to contact us for more information.